Τετάρτη 31 Ιουλίου 2013

Long time, no time

If there is anybody out there reading what i'm writing, you might have been thinking that I've quit, the blogg, the 30 day challenge or maybe even both. Reallity is, I don't have much time and therefore I have not been posting around here. There has been a big turn of events for me, for the last 10 or 11 days I've been living a totaly different lifestyle than what I used to, due to certain circumstances. I will come back to my own, calm lifestyle, but I'm also enjoing what I'm doing right now. It's good to take a big break from a routine and jump into other stuff, stuff that you might never have thought about doing.
Along with not having time for this blogg, I have not had the time to sit by myself, read through the articles and fullfill the task. I do fail one of the rules I had when starting, to always take a task on it's day. However, I have not quit the challenge, there are only a few tasks left, which I will fullfill when I feel it's time to get back to it.  For now, I've already lived the differencein various situations and I feel much more confident, I'm now prepared for anything and I've already done quite some stuff that I would otherwise never done.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου