Δευτέρα 5 Αυγούστου 2013

For the last 3 weeks everything has been different for me. A few things has changed forever, while others just happened to occure differently. I've taken up a few things, while I've left others behind. Now i think it's a good time to take a step back, and have a few minutes for myself, with just some music, and think about those days, the things I've done, and what I have not done that I should, or just want to do.
I have read anything, neither have I watch as many movies as I used to. I've not had anytime for my self, writing my journal or rethinking my day. However, the time I've spent on other stuff, has "given" me more than many books would, the few movies I've watched changed my views on some topics. The time i didnot have to rethink my day, became time with good conversations, with good friends, and I got a lot out of those as well. Actually, all this helped, to build up a situation, in which I got to a point where something that i've been thinking about a lot just got solved because i didn't think that much about it, everything just became clear.
Allong with all that, my confidence has build it self to a tremendus size. I never lacked confidence, but theese days it is just too much! I feel like I'm god or something!
This, i believe is a good time to restart my old "hobbies" that i enjoy, while keeping the new staff in my life and create a nice new routine.
Summer always has something to offer!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου