Τετάρτη 7 Αυγούστου 2013

Day 26: Take the marine Corps fittness test

This one is one of my weeknesses. I can tell you without even trying that I can't manage a single pull-up, that the crunches will be hard on me, and that the 3 mile run will take a while.
Fitness is not my strong side. I've recently started excercising a little, but I'm in need of big improvement.
Actually, I will not see it as the test, no score, no anything! I will just run the 3 miles, just to have an idea of how long it takes me and how much it will tire me. And as of that, I will rethink my excercing schedule, since it hasn't had much running in it. I actually like this days task, eventhough I will perform lousy on it. It hasn't opened my eyes as to where I am physicaly, since I knew that, but gave me a good motivation and showed me way as to how to become better. And that's a hole step ahead!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου