Παρασκευή 9 Αυγούστου 2013

Day 28: Write a love letter

Now this one is one I will choose not to do.
First of all, I don't have any girldfriend or wife. Of course Brett has come up with an alternative for people like me, but writing a poem is not something I will do just for a challenge or anything. Art goes much deeper and it has to be born much deeper. Taking up pen and paper is something that shoudl come naturaly, or not come at all!
More than that, I don't feel any love or any romance to express. Writing just for the sake of it, while my feelings are totaly different would only be stupid.

Today I will not do anything, in for of a task. I have many feeling, and I've been expressing myself through art, and even through letters and conversations with some people. Pushing on it, for any reason, would only be stupid. And taking the task far from expression would not fit in the meaning Brett wanted. But who knows, I might write a great piece of music today, or maybe my first poem, or the best lyrics I've ever writen...


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου