Δευτέρα 5 Αυγούστου 2013

Day 23: Learn a manual skill

So, since yesterday i decided to continue the 30 day challenge. Learn a manual skill, such a intresting, and always usufull thing to do! I'm happy and proud to feel that I happen to be more able when it comes to manual skills that most friends of mine, and I believe most people in modern cities. I was lucky enough to be raised by a father that did everything by himself, and grandfather that did even more by himself and even develop an intrest in that. I'm not as good as my father and grandfather, but I do work them and i do get tons of knowledge from them. I can even brag to my friends, since they always come asking me whenever they need to do something, and I get over and help!
However, nobody knows everything! And I always loved mechanic work, but never had to much to work with, or anyone with any knowledge more that changing oils. So, for this days task, i've decided to start with an old bicycle I got lying around, make it look and work like a new one, just to get something basic to work with, and then, whenever i got the money, move on to a motorbike. I'll even clear out a storage room I got, to make it a garage where I can work on such stuff. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου