Πέμπτη 11 Ιουλίου 2013

Day 8, nothing to do...

Keeping on with the journey, I came up to day 8.
Excited about how far I had already made it, first week being over, the first thing I did in the morning was to head over to Art of Manliness so that I could see what the days task would be, so I could plan my time, already being a little busy trying to figure out friend issues from day 7....
And what is tha task? "Start a Journal"! Great task! But... I already have one... Have had since 2011...
I was reading through the article, and it was very good about what it stated. But, just to pat my own back for how good I am for keeping a journal, it aint what I want to do in this 30 day quest/challenge... I tried to come up with something else to do instead, but there was nothing that would come to my mind, so in the end, I was just sitting with my hands crossed waiting for the next day. I did think about moving the whole thing a day forward, but when i started I decided to not do so, do just keep the schedule, not faster, not slower, as a test of my own abillitie to keep on and to not rush things.
Thankfully it was a full day in other means, so it didn't get boring or anything!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου