Τρίτη 16 Ιουλίου 2013

Budget anyone?

Past the half od the challenge, on day 16! Today, it's another od those days where i have nothing to do!
Bing a student I don't earn my own money, and again, being a student, i don't go through lots of money. The money i have to spend in a month, is just enough for my food, and a few little thigs here and there. Therefore, I woundn't be able not to have a budget, not knowing how much to spend, where and when! And even so, living frugal (something that I actually like) there are times when i will say "To hell with the budget, I'm just gonna do this", and then being unable to buy food for a few days...
I believe in the idea of a budget, but you have to be making enough money, and have the amount of expences, that will be able to make you plan and stuff. For me there can't be any planning more than "Food, and a few money on the side to go out with my girlfriend a few times a month". Do I want to save money? I'll either have to not eat, something imposible, or break up with my girlfriend, something that i don't even consider.
Budget is good, i won't say otherwise! But as long as i don't have loans or other such expenses, and all all i have to wory about is eating and havving fun, no need to put too much of an efford to know what i'm spending! When I have more to worry about, it will defenetly be one of those first things you do. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου