Τρίτη 9 Ιουλίου 2013

Day 7, and another bending

So, it was time for number 7... Reconect with an old friend...
All those people from the past that came in mind, where people I don't want to reconect with! We have no relations and that's the way I like it.
However, I could think of one guy, who we used to have fun with, and I don't have anything against him. However, there is a lot of history there, and I don't want anything to do with other people we had as mutual friends. I though a lot about whether I should try to find any contact information or not.
After a couple of days that I've been thinking about it, I decided that things are better as they are! Even if I managed to get any contact info, there is nothing to speak about or anything to share... We just had fun for a while, we never where friends.
So for this part, I choose once again to go another way! I'm proud for my self to be a man that keeps his real friends close! And those who I loose contact with, are just people I know.
I celebrate for that, and instead for reconecting with an old friend, I choose to give an extra call on a couple of friends, going through rough times! Just to tell them I'm here for them!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου