Παρασκευή 19 Ιουλίου 2013

Preparing to travel

In the last 3 years, and especially on the last year, I've been traveling a lot! It has been about a month now, maybe 5 or 6 weeks, that I have finaly been able to be in one city, without leaving it at all! What I didn't like about traveling that much, is that I always had a clock ticking... Just one day left, just two hours left, just 30 minutes left... I always had to squiz stuff between those traveling hours and so. This last month of not traveling at all was a huge relaxation for me! No clocks, I didn't even wear a watch, and nothing to worry about! However, it's time to travel again! Tomorrow morning, I'm taking a boat, very early in the morning. And I'm not taking it from where I am now, but by a nearby city... That means I have to get to that city today, because tomorrow I won't be able get there before the boat sails.
So in a way, i travel twice, in just 2 days... And I have to match times, and be in time for a bus, then for a boat... Prepare all my luggage, carry all my baggade filled with books and other heavy stuff... Won't be my ideal trip...
However, it's the first time i'm not getting anxious, not in a hurry, not anything...! I've done it too many times already, so I know the drill, I got no reason to get there fast or anything... I've taken care of evrything, and I'm just gonna use the traveling time as a relaxation. Only bad thing is the luggage... I hate carrying a lot with me, and this time I have to.... But there is always a bright side! Instead of making all the trip in one day, and carrying around all the time, i'll have to do a little walking, then relax on the buss, then a little walking again, and then it's just about relaxing with friends (thankfully there are friends in that city), sleep for a while, and then do a little walking again, get on the boat, enjoy the sail and then a car will be waiting for me and my luggage! And this is the best part, cause I get to party right away! The boat arives at the best hour possible!
So laving you for now! Updates about the 30 days challenge will come when I have internet access again!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου