Δευτέρα 22 Ιουλίου 2013

Day 21: Write your own eulogy

This one is a complicated one... I do step back on this one... I didn't even read through all the article. I realize I'm not going to be around forever, that's something I've been familiarized with. Now the hole eulogy thing, that is something I have not been familiarized with! It is just not the way funerals work where I'm from. And I don't like the idea of an eulogy, not about me, not about anyone else.
I'm not gonna start talking about why and all, i'm just not doing that. I should take up something else to do instead. However, I did not... I take the blame as a man, stuff hasn't been very well for me the last few days.. All I did was some decluttering through stuff I had at my fathers house, made me feel better clearing out stuff, cutting back on strings attached...
More might come in another post... As for day 21, let's call it a fail...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου