Παρασκευή 5 Ιουλίου 2013

Testosterone to the rescue!

This post will be a double post, continuing with a few information about day 3 and then going on to day 4.
So, I did get in touch with my grandfather on my fathers side, but at that point he was bussy so we did not get to talk. So, tha actual talk was after the 24 hours. Hower, i did try to stay within the 24 hours, and it just happened that he has other stuff to do. So I suppose it counts for within time completion!
For my grandfather on my mother side on the other hand, it is a little bit more different. I did manage to get his adress so I can send him a letter, that was my way to think i actually did something within those 24 hours. Actually writing to him is something I will do in the weekend when i will have enough time. So, I do fail the -within 24 hours- part, I admit it!

Then comes the day 4 task! Increase your testosterone! This one got me kinda happy! Why? Because while brett suggest 3 out of 9 possible, I found myself to easely going with more than that! But lets take them one by one!

1)Get at least 8 hours of sleep tonight
This one is easy for me! I like sleeping good, and i do it most of the time! That same day I had actually woken up excacty 8 hours after I fell asleep. And in general I wake up by myself, when I have had enough sleep, so this one is almost automaticly done for me for the rest of those 30 days.

2)Do not smoke at all today
I'm actually happy this was on the list! I didn't know smoking has anything to do with testosterone before i read it on Art Of Manliness. I'm not a regullar smoker, but i do smoke a few now and then. But along with all my other conserns, this one helped me enough to decide to stop smoking those few cigaretes now and then!
I won't count this one though, it was just a nice way to make me think of quiting it all in all! From now on I'm a non-smoker, and as non-smoker I can't count this one.

3)Do not eat anything with soy in it.
That part about having to read labels got me a little worried. But after I read labels, I didn't have anything at home with soy in it, so this one i got done without even having to try!

4)Meditate for at least 10 minutes.
For yesterday, unfortunately, i didn't do it. However it's something I occasionaly, and I'm gonna give a try as every day activity. Maybe it will make my calmer!

5)Do resistance training.
This one I know makes you feel a lot better! Yesterday I failed to do it, i did not have time. And today I'm sick, so I fail again. I'm planning on taking up training thoug, and maybe even a sport or some other activity that will give me some training.

6)Eat a serving of good fat
I didn't do any reaserch as for what foods contain good fat. But i did consume a lot of ollives and olive oil, which brett suggest.  And I got quite some saturated fat as well. I don't know if i got far less than 30% of my calories, or about that, or even far more, but I won't plan my food that well for now!

7)Eat a serving of animal protein
This one was easy too! I had both steak and chicken in the hole day, so i suppose I got enough animal protein!

8)Eat a serving of cruciferous vegetables.
This one is a fail too... I don't like most of those vegetables. In addition i didn't have any at home and I wsa not willing to go to the store just for this. I'm going to try to consume more from now on though.

9)Have morning sex
I failed on this one since i read the article in the evening... But that can change in the future! :)

I managed to get 4, and I believe I can keep on with 5-8 every day, not only for those 30 days but for a lifetime maybe!
And already halfway into day 5, iI have managed to get 3, while more will come!

So on to day 5 task!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου