Δευτέρα 22 Ιουλίου 2013

Steping up the game

What good is a self-improving challenge, if nothing is really challenging, if nothing changes, if there is nothing other than a routine? I've arranged to do a nice little trip. A trip that will give me the chance to get some experiences, to relax, to develop my friendships, to get some time to think... A trip including good friends, some musical instruments, fishing, a house without even electricity and, hopefully, a lot of fun! I've actually never done a manly trip like that, and I'm excited about it!
I'm gonna freeze the 30 days challenge, until i get back from it, even though it will go against the rules I defined when starting, because some things just have to come first! Time to work on manly skills, on friendships and off course, on my music!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου