Τετάρτη 17 Ιουλίου 2013

Talking to strangers

Todays task, on day number 17, is to talk to 3 strangers... I'm not very social actually, but i'm not antisocial either... I just like my own company just a little bit more than I should, and i dislike the company of people, except a very few of them. However, from my experiense, when I'm somewhere on my own, when I feel alone for a few days etc, I become much more open. I can be the one starting a conversation with a stranger, I can be the one jumping into a conversation happening at the table behind me etc..
I see the value in this. Its something nice when it comes naturaly... And I don't see why I don't do it in other occassions too, since i know it feels nice. It's not that I'm uncomfortable, it's not that I'm shy, it's because I don't feel social when I'm in social situations... I'm usually very closed... I'm just there to do something i have to get done with, and go away...
That is wrong.. However, modern cities, make me rush through everything... I just feel the need to get out of there...! And in cities, most people makes me want to punch them... I realize that is my problem, not other peoples, or society or antyhing. I'm that weired guy, I admit it, I have thoughs about burning the hole city to the ground, I have thoughts of taking a chainsaw and killing people. Vice city feels more like home than the city I live in...
Maybe I should work on that...
Today, I'm not going to get out of the house at all. Therefore, there wont be any strangers to talk to...! I already know my neighbours, and people at the places i go for coffe and stuff... I;m going on a trip in a few days, that mean I will have a few hours, around tons of people where all will be strangers. That is where and when I'll try to get the "magic number 3". Up until then, whenever there is a chance, I'll do it. Not for the task, but to see if i actually hate people after all, or if I just have to spend less time alone...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου